Yes, it’s got RGB lighting.
Oh Razer. Is there anything you can’t or won’t do? In a true display of “nobody asked for this, yet we are intrigued”, Razer showcased a new concept for a high-tech mask, replete with all sorts of goodies. Code-named Project Hazel, this mask of the future packs a ton of tech into a small area, including:
- Auto-sterilization, thanks to an built-in UV light
- N95 protection (fairly standard in masks these days)
- “Low light mode”, where the mask interior actually lights up in dark conditions
- Voice amplification — no more muffled “mask speech”!
- Rechargeable active ventilators — no more foggy glasses or steamy mask breath! (At least, in theory.)
- Wireless charging case with UV sterilization
- RGB lighting — it’s Razer we’re talking about.
That is a LOT packed into a single face mask. As such, it seems likely to remain a concept for now, with no announced plans for mass production. Given the amount of electronics-based features within the mask, though, it can be assumed that the price will be substantial.